If you are passionate about Uplyme and local life, we want you! We still have a vacancy for a proactive, dedicated and passionate person to join the Council. Please contact Zishan, the Parish Clerk, for an informal chat to find out more about what the role involves and how to apply.
Road Traffic Prohibitions of Through Traffic and / or Parking
- A35 Elsdon’s Lane improvements to junction 5th September – 8th October 2022
- Whalley Lane to Gore Lane junction 29th September 2022
- Lime Kiln Lane 30th September 2022
- Whalley Lane 4th-12th October 2022
- The Bungalow (Hook Farm), Gore Lane to Venlake Close 25th October 2022
Diversion route: Gore Lane diversion 25.10.22
- Red Lane 21st-23rd November 2022
- A35/Springhead Road junction 12-16th December 2022
Traffic will be able to pass but there is also a diversion route: Springhead Rd diversion
If you are reporting an emergency that requires immediate attention, please call us on 0345 155 1004. An emergency on the highway is defined as something that is very likely to present an imminent threat to life or serious injury or serious damage to property.
More advice at https://www.devon.gov.uk/roadsandtransport/
On the links below you can report a problem or track an existing problem, including pot holes, faulty street lights and overgrown hedges, etc.
Tip: Please make a note of your postcode of the issue or near for reporting on the online portal and if possible take a picture of the issue for uploading.
Devon Public Rights of Way (PRoW) contact information – https://www.devon.gov.uk/prow/